Total Pageviews

Friday, June 22, 2012

Obama Buddies In The White House....Class Acts Are They Not

Nice Party, Barack… Gay Activists Flip Off Reagan at White House Pride Party


Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, June 22, 2012, 6:50 AM

Nice party, Barack.
Far left gay leftists flipped off Ronald Reagan at a White House “Pride” party.

Philly.com
The far left gay activists dined on crab cakes and danced to the Marine Corps Band, then flipped off Reagan.
The Weekly Standard reported


H/T Gateway Pundit

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

2 comments:

  1. I can remember when it was announced that President Reagan had Alzheimers and what he faced. The comments (especially from Gays) were disgusting. And when he died the progressive haters doubled-down.

    Contrast that with Teddy Kennedy and the death sentence he lived under when it was announced he had a brain tumor. I don't think I saw one hateful comment about Ted Kennedy on any of the Conservative sites I visit. Only wishes and prayers for a recovery.

    My statement is anecdotal I know, but I can remember thinking - this is the difference between a liberal and a Conservative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it odd that the vast majority of obama supporters are special interest groups i.e ....groups who want a special set aside for themselves

      Delete