Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Into The Weeds

Last night I posted a blurb about a very short story I ran across on P.J. Media and I naturally or at least in my mind I naturally leapt to the conclusion that since it concerned perjury and the Justice Department they were speaking of Fast and Furious. I was wrong in that assumption. It seems perjury is all up in the Justice Department, at all levels. Link below....its an interesting and revealing read

The Justice Department Condones Perjury … Again


A career employee in the Voting Section of Justice’s Civil Rights Division has confessed to committing perjury, sources say.  The employee, Stephanie Celandine Gyamfi, reportedly told investigators from the Inspector General’s Office that she perjured herself during an inquiry into Justice Department leaks during the previous administration. Despite the admission, she has not been fired for criminal malfeasance. Indeed, it appears she has not been disciplined in any meaningful way at all.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-justice-department-condones-perjury/

No comments:

Post a Comment