Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Well ....Its Not A Bucket Of Water...But It Will Do

 I would not mind seeing the ranks of the unemployed swelled by just 1 more if this turns out to be true and she does decide to pull the plug.With the coming departure of one of Pelosi's flying monkeys,  Barney Frank and now .... maybe..... the wicked witch of the west ....be still my heart

Pelosi’s daughter: My mom wants out


I feel about this the way I felt about Alan Grayson’s defeat. On the one hand: Oh yes. On the other hand: Don’t you want her to be there when ObamaCare gets repealed?

Personally, I blame Obama’s aloofness.

Alexandra Pelosi, daughter of House Minority Leader and former Speaker Nancy Pelosi, told Big Government this week that her mother wants to leave Congress–and that she remains in Washington only at the behest of her campaign donors.
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/12/29/pelosis-daughter-my-mom-wants-out/

No comments:

Post a Comment