Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lets Meet Some Of Those 47 % ....Shall We

So every minority in Cleveland has an obama phone paid for by .... not obama.  
 


obama picks up the slacker,welfare, give us free chit vote ...lets see who is supporting Romney ...shall we

Romney Endorsed By 42 Medal Of Honor Recipients


By |9/27/2012 1:12 PM

By Zach Schwartz

Today Mitt Romney announced the endorsements of 42 Medal of Honor recipients including Thomas Norris who was one of three Navy SEALs to receive the Medal of Honor for their actions during the Vietnam War and Leo Thorsness, who spent six years in captivity in North Vietnam as a prisoner of war.

H/T Gateway Pundit

2 comments:

  1. I'll tell you what Aggie, this person (Lady just doesn't work for me) doesn't even have the brains to realize what a joke she's become and how ridiculous she appears. Hell, I'm not even sure she was speaking English.

    To her, demanding more freebies from "da man" is just another day in "da hood". I felt like shooting my monitor when I first saw this video. I still do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and the sad part is if you pay them they vote and the democrats pay them

      Delete