Total Pageviews

Monday, July 2, 2012

Laureen Cummings


 


Dear Friend:

I’m writing today because I need your help.

My opponent is an extreme liberal who believes Obamacare didn’t go far enough. (Since the Supreme Court revealed this week that Obamacare is, in fact, a new tax, my opponent must also believe Obamacare doesn’t tax us enough.)

My opponent is also supported by deep-pocket liberal donors willing to spend heavily to finance his campaign. Earlier this month, Nancy Pelosi hosted an event for my opponent in Scranton. Tickets were $1000, and pictures with Nancy were $2500.

My campaign, in contrast, is a people’s campaign. We had a hot dog fundraiser just down the street on the same day, and folks took all the pictures they wanted for free.

I urgently need your support.

The fundraising quarter ends in less than 30 hours. While my campaign can’t match the fundraising war chest of my opponent, with your immediate help we can start to raise what we need to win the election in November.

Won’t you kindly make an immediate and secure online contribution of $15, $25, $50, $100 or more today?

Lastly, I am deeply moved by the many friendships I have made. The support I have received on the campaign trail has been breathtaking. I won’t let you down. I’ve always been a fighter, and I’m going to fight my hardest for the people of the 17th District. With your immediate help, we will shock Washington with a victory in November.

Laureen Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment