Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mommy May I

Obama has been beating the drum about the size of his testicular mass since Seal Team 6 put one between OBL eyes. Now since then former members of Seal Team 6 have started a super pac to run against obama and  it turns out obama had to ask permission to whack the slug .... not once ....not twice ....not three times.... but four times before he was allowed to do the dirty deed. I'm sure obama has them but I suspect they are more the size of BB's ....small ones. Well, ya know on further thought maybe he doesn't have but one as I am reminded of James Carville's statement that obama should from time to time borrow one of hillary clinton's balls so he would have 2 of them. Maybe Carville knows something we don't.

Report: Valerie Jarrett Talked Obama Out of Killing Osama bin Laden Three Times

As we all know, President Obama has spiked the football again and again regarding the mission to kill Osama bin Laden. "I did it...I did it...I did it" he can be heard saying in speech after speech, when the chips are down and he needs to remind us, he's got what it takes to lead the U.S. military.

Here's the problem: Next month, Richard Miniter is releasing a new book that claims Obama doesn't lead at all in these kinds of situations. Rather, he is a follower whose advisers tell him what do and whose advisers actually talked him out of going after bin Laden three times before he finally okayed the mission in May 2011.
Aptly titled, "Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors Who Decide for Him," Miniter's book relies on information from an unamed source within the Joint Special Operations Command, according to the Daily Caller. That source told Miniter that Valerie Jarrett was able to talk Obama out of going after bin Laden "on three separate occasions" in January, February, and March 2011, before Obama somehow found the courage to give Seal Team Six the go ahead in May.
Kinda changes "I did it...I did it...I did it" to "do I really have to do it"... doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment