Hear what DOJ-protected Shabazz now has to say:
Posted by Andrea Ryan on Monday, May 21, 2012, 9:39 PM
The Obama Administration actively defends black racists. Attorney General Eric Holder allowed the New Black Panthers to walk free after intimidating white voters at the polls, said nothing when the black supremacists announced a bounty for George Zimmerman, and was conspicuously silent when they called for a race war against the whites, chanting “kill a cracker for Trayvon”. Now, King Samir Shabazz, the National Field Marshall for this “all black army formed to kill whitey”, has said whites “should be thankful we’re not hanging crackers by nooses…yet, yet, yet”. He, also, has “wet dreams about killing the go*damn cracker”.
The Blaze reported on this recent vile, racial hatred coming from the New Black Panthers,
According to National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz:Obama and the Panthers go back a few years. They marched together in Alabama.
The National Field Marshal for the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), King Samir Shabazz, engaged in multiple vicious tirades on his national radio show this weekend, calling for broad violence against whites
- “I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime.”
- “I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”
- “You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”
- He has a “wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”
- “We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army
- Envisions a world where every black person is “ready to bang on this cracker”
- Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so “crackers…or even the developer” would be scared to come into them
- “We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery… so kiss ‘em goodbye”
New Panther National Chief Malik Zulu Shabazz is seen speaking at a Selma rally in 2007 on the left. Then Obama speaks to the radical group at the same rally.
H/T Gateway Pundit