Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Comrade Obama

 O.K. does this surprise anyone?  I laughed and thought well they always recognize fellow travelers.

Medvedev: Working with comrade Obama has been the ‘best three years’ for U.S.-Russian relations in a long time


My colleague Barack Obama and I have once again had a constructive discussion of the various issues on the international agenda and on bilateral cooperation between the Russian Federation and the United States.
I said that although there are varying assessments of the reset in relations that has been much spoken about over these last three years, I think that we have accomplished very useful work over this time. These have perhaps been the best three years in relations between our two countries over the last decade.
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/04/01/medvedev-working-with-comrade-obama-has-been-the-best-three-years-for-u-s-russian-relations-in-a-long-time/

H/T Hot Air

No comments:

Post a Comment