Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The New York Times Promises To Not Lie, Cheat Or Steal To Get Obama Re Elected.

 Yep, that's right the New York Times is telling us that they are going to scrub their spots off and become something they patently are not, namely ...fair and unbiased. My personal opinion is that I have a better chance of being taken bodily into heaven than the NYT becoming something other than a democrat/liberal/progressive Flying Monkey. They promise to discover who the real barack obama is and I quote " Now, though, the general election season is on, and The Times needs to offer an aggressive look at the president’s record, policy promises and campaign operation to answer the question: Who is the real Barack Obama? " Now forgive me for being somewhat sceptical but it strikes me that they are about 5 years to late and now all I can hear is Lucy calling to Charlie Brown as I write this  .... Hey Chuck ....Come on and kick the football or maybe its more like ....come here kid ....pull my finger....no really pull it. I am however equally sure that the great mass of unwashed liberals will believe it and I suspect that is who they are targeting with this and I also suspect it will likely work ....the bar isn't that high after all.

The Public Editor

A Hard Look at the President

No comments:

Post a Comment